Wednesday, 7 December 2011

It's a good day.



Most days I am pretty proud of myself  if I manage to get the dishwasher unloaded and a load of washing done in the morning.

This morning the dishwasher is unloaded, re-loaded AND I remembered to switch it on!! There's a whole load of washing washed and hung on the line in the winter sunshine.
And it is only 10.30am!

I. AM. SUPERWOMAN!

 I actually feel all kinds of excited and motivated., It is tragic I know, but it is what it is.

Now you have to hold on to your hats people!  I have two littles who are about to take me to the playpark for a while and then we are gonna go turn that dial right up and bust out some crafty fun when we get back!  All before lunch.

jeez, at this rate I'll need to dust off my gold hotpants and cape.........................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails