Ever since returning from our holiday I have been missing our walks by the beach there.
On Friday we went for a stroll in the sunshine along by our own harbour.
There were even more yachts than usual in the harbour as it was the yacht muster this weekend. All the flags were up and the marquee for all of the festivities.
Fraser is pretty much on the tail end of enjoying family walks, so he left us as we were watching a boat being craned out of the water. He had a stroll back to Granny C's house.
I never tire of watching these two strolling along hand in hand, although she is growing too much between photos!
We have all jumped along these stones as children,
and K is no exception. Although she is such a daredevil and jumps so far we are worried she might land wrong and break an ankle!
I love where we live. It isn't always easy to remember how good we have it.
Anyone else think this is too high for her to be walking along??
How about now??? aaaa!
I love this memorial, it is in memory of all of the local men/fishermen who are lost at sea.
But I will never understand why they positioned it as they did! With all of these horrible buildings behind it!
If they had faced it the other way, the beautiful coastline would frame it perfectly.
K ran, skipped and climbed her way back to Granny's house.
(Boy I am going to miss this beautiful cheeky face when it is at School all day!)
and we made it, tired and definitely not wanting to pose for a photo!!
There is nothing like a stroll by the seaside.

























2 comments:
looks like all the walks we had when we were wee! Just made me think back to those days! Her hair and legs just remind me of you! You were soo cute! I just wish she hugged me more! xxxxx
I so want to come and visit you! I love the way your town looks and the water is just beautiful!
Post a Comment