Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Letting go.

I am so tired, my "new life" is kicking my butt!! Work is , thankfully, crazy busy and teamed with all the nervous energy I am using, I'm worn out.

I am so worn out that at 8.30pm I was tucked up in bed. I accidently just posted what I was going to write on here as my facebook status.

And just when I can't seem to find the words - kelle Hampton usually has them. Letting go is tough :-( even if it is "only" for school.  http://www.kellehampton.com/2011/08/letting-go-hanging-on.html
I will NOT think about Monday and all that it will bring , instead I will focus on enjoying afternoons with my girl this week. 


I am struggling , behind the scenes. But I know I'll get through it. I've dine it once before and I can do it again.

It's good for us to remember how precious our family time is x

1 comment:

Leslie said...

so well said, Time with our family is so precious ~ something that I admit to taking advantage of sometimes.
Hope you have a good week my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails