Sunday, 5 February 2012

Busy days.

Wow I seem to be so crazy busy at the moment! It's good though! I have been wanting to come on all week and talk about our days! I have hardly taken a pic of the kids or anything! But I have a whole heap of pics of my gorgeous Joe boy!!! They are back for a couple of weeks and I have spent as many precious moments with them as I can! It's been lovely.

I have also been trying to build up my little handmade business Polka Dot Sweetheart. It has been a busy and pretty productive week! With an exciting new line of items coming along. I also reached 100 fans on Facebook last night so I am celerating with a little giveaway! If any one wants to be in with a chance of some polka dot goodies - then head on over to my FB page and join in!

I have LOVED having Hilda with me all week and we have had a heap of photo fun! Here are just a few.....


I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and that a good week is to follow! x

1 comment:

Dee said...

Oh my gosh, Lee Ann, I just checked in for the first time in way too long, and I absolutely adore your new blog header/design!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails