Monday, 14 November 2011

September.

In the past few days I  have been trying to get through my backlog of photos and blog posts. I happened across a photo folder named simply "September" . I had a little laugh to myself as I looked though it. It was a random mix of photos taken throughout September and it cheered me up and made me smile, so I thought I would share.



My new dresser, a gift from a dear friend, made it's way into our kitchen and into my heart.


**sigh** I have always wanted a dresser.
I Think she wants to be white, but we are getting to know each other a little better before we do anything too drastic!


My beloved Cath jug that my sweet hubby bought for me on our road trip, bnow has a home. Front and centre on the new dresser!


Our crazy girl having a snack and some down time before her very first day at Rainbows.




A touch of warmth added to our living room, courtesy of some new curtains.


A snuggly puss sneaking a cuddle with the Baw baw.





mmm my first batch of jam.


Getting to grips with packed lunches.


Our anniversary Hydranga in bloom.


A little sunshine



And  two of my favourite  people.

September seems to have been a very warm and happy month with many touches of red.
Seems perfect to me!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

all wonderful things!!! I love the dresser too!
Have a great new week

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails