Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Finding treasure, making memories.




On Saturday Murray and I took the kids on our annual conker hunt. I love this tradition as it never trully feels like Autumn until we have been.
This year we took our sweet Joe boy with us.
It was wonderful.


I love these sweet faces.
The day was bittersweet, as that scrumptious boy in the middle is now starting his new life in Spain, with my big sister. Sniff.
I took 200 photos of our day and plan on adding a whole chunk on here. Be prepared!
















































































Autumn is really here.



I have to wait until December before I can snuggle this boy again.
Sniff.
Although I may get to skype with him tomorrow, I can't wait xx


1 comment:

Leslie said...

What fantastic fall fun!!! lovely pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails