Monday, 10 January 2011

In the haze.

I am thankfully feeling a lot better today. Still not 100% but somewhat human. I have been able to climb back onto the Hamster Wheel and it feels oh so good.

It is nice to be sat at my kitchen table again , instead of laying on the couch. A warm drink in my hand and a tub of grapes (replacing the biscuits) for some snacking while I read through my blog list.

I have been unable to sleep the past few nights, not being able to breathe if I was anything but bolt upright, kind of made it tricky to tip myself into slumberland. So as I lay there trying to drift away, my silly silly brain starts thinking of all the fun projects I could get up to. I am at my most creative while I can't do anything about it! I then feel a little cheated when life gets back to normal and I don't ever find the time to do these "amazing" projects.

Apparently at some point in this haze, I decided upon an ingenious project. I am sure it was something that just popped into my head. Like a lightbulb going off!




 I probably pressed and stitched every seam in my mind , all the while wishing I was able to jump up and get going.

I really should sleep with a notepad by the bed. I really should have written down this idea. Because for the life of me I can't remember what it was! It had to be a corker though, because I just received an email to say that the 3 metres of medium weight , white, iron - on ,fusible interfacing that I ordered, has been shipped. Ha ha ha! I have no recollection of ordering this! But there it is. In My ebay, paid for through paypal and everything!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I may have been creating in my crazy sick person haze??

2 comments:

Efka said...

OMG LeeAnn, thats too funny. But paper near my bed have been in my mind too. I once evee wrote ideas in my phone as it is near me anyway in bed :D

Sarah said...

You my dear are bonkers, nuts, slightly "out to lunch" and just completely adorably you ...... and you bloody well crack me up! Xxxx love you're big sis xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails