.........Baby the whole world smiles with you!
Melt my heart! Baby Joe learned something new!
I was the luckiest Auntie in the whole world on Saturday, and got to babysit for my most favourite Nephew!
I had a little help though, Joe's "mini Mom" was right by his side the whole time, being very gentle and kind, offering him some toys
and plenty of love.
I was a proud Mummy and Auntie.
Look at those toes!! And you can see the wee lines from his socks! Got to love those chubby baby legs. Yummy!
Reflux? Ha! I laugh in the face of reflux!
I am the ultimate Dude!
Could I be any more relaxed?
Oh yep, there you go!
Joe , you are delicious. I love you ten xxxxx
I wish you could all appreciate how like his Daddy he is in this pic!
I am sure his Mummy will though x











6 comments:
Oh, those toes! Delicious.
aww he is gorgeous!! these pics are great! i love the ones of the two of them x
Yes his mummy does!!! He is so cute - i just love all these pics! Thank you for making him so happy on saturday! xxxx
Aw, such sweet pics!
That looks like a day in paradise!
Ahhhhh,
jj
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is so handsome!!
Post a Comment