Last night I tackled some patchwork for the very first time. I decided to start small and I am hoping to work up to a quilt for K's Birthday. So I decided to make a cushion.
Sorry for the bad pics , it was dark :(
I think it is a hit!
It has been everywhere with us today, even in the car and proved to be especially good for colouring comfort!
3 comments:
Your sewing skills are super-star-quality! I'm jealous. I wish I had the patience for intricacy.
What a pretty pillow! wow, Im sooo envious of your sewing skills!
Thanks girls, seriously it wasn't difficult at all. I googled for some instructions and they were so simple, I think the whole thing only took about an hour and a half. The hardest part for me , as always, was cutting the fabric! Even with a cutting mat I can't cut a straight line! Lol
Post a Comment