Well dear lovely sis - i am already listening to mine too c/o granny mary!! think it runs in the family..... altho i'm not quite at the level you have reached.... i do just love christmas!!! xxxx
haha well the best I could do was top 15! and it is still a work in progress! will have the playlist up as soon as the spookiness has passed through ! xx
6 comments:
LeeAnn you are just great!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! So do tell, what is your favorite Christmas song?
Oh wow Dee! I can't even decide there are sooo many! I will try to do a top ten playlist for a blog post! ooooh you have me thinking now!
a top ten list...great idea!! cant wait for that!! xxxx
Well dear lovely sis - i am already listening to mine too c/o granny mary!! think it runs in the family..... altho i'm not quite at the level you have reached.... i do just love christmas!!! xxxx
haha well the best I could do was top 15! and it is still a work in progress! will have the playlist up as soon as the spookiness has passed through ! xx
Post a Comment