Monday, 16 January 2012

On a cold and frosty morning.

There has been a real absence of cold, frosty mornings this winter. But this morning was just fabulous. K and I walked to school, admiring the sparkling frost and looking at the tracks made by her scooter wheels.
. After I had dropped her off , I couldn't resist going for a stroll with my camera.




Even though it was after 9, the sun was feeling lazy and was struggling to rise.


















I ended up walking for around an hour, just taking in the beautiful light and sights along the way,


With rosy cheeks and a cherry nose, I returned home for a hot cup of tea and some much needed warmth.
 I'm sure I will have to venture out from under this cosy quilt at some point though .....

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Annie that was just what I needed after the day I've had! A little slice of home! Loved the pics!! Cant wait to see you guys .... only 15 sleeps!!!!

Beth said...

Hey! Thanks for following me at A Little Country House! Where are you? those pics look like England to me?? Very cool!

My Beautiful World said...

Love these photos Sending you the Happiest New Year Wishes Ever my friend. Just found your beautiful blog and have enjoyed looking around everything is so lovely. I'm now following so we can keep in touch, if you ever find a spare minute I hope you visit me sometime follow back if you like. I look forward to many more wonderful visits with you in 2012

Always Wendy

Leslie said...

Gorgeous photos. I love seeing your part of the world. Stay warm.

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

lol... I've come back twice to look at your frosty photos. I like them that much.

Congrats on the new phone! Exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails